Direct Calc is a powerful Scientific Calculator with calculation history and ability to create your own components. Calculator is powered by Dysolve math solver engine. According to many Dysolve user requests, imbedded Scientific Сalculator from there was extracted as a separate application - that's how Direct Calc appeared.
With Direct Calc you can compute math expressions of any difficulty, they appear in preview window as formatted together with result while typing new symbols.
Compared to original version, Calculator panel was reworked to be more compact yet save and even increase functionality.
You can create your own Constants and Functions, and use them in further calculations. There are system (predefined) Constants as well.
Calculation Session can be saved in text document to be restored later. Document is compatible with Dysolve application.
Easy to use interface. Swype DOWN on the calculator panel - and Calculation History appears, swipe RIGHT for Component Manager activity, swipe LEFT for Document Save/Load activity, swipe UP for app Settings activity.
Two high-quality appearance themes: Native (dark) and Arctic (light).
Main Direct Calc features are:
- You can create calculation document of any difficulty, without limitations.
- All expressions are visualized as formatted, thus document can be used as calculation report.
- Document can be saved locally. In nearest future it will be possible to open Document in Dysolve app in order to save it on the server or send to another users.
- A 64-bit floating point numbers are used in calculation process.
On the worksheet you can:
- Compute mathematical expressions, using a wide range of standard and special math functions.
- Define Variables - constant or depending on other variables.
- Define Functions - with any number of arguments. Functions then can be plotted or used in calculations.
- Define piecewise-continuous Functions (when function has several continuous definitions on different intervals).
- Add single-line comments to create a comprehensive calculation report.
- Compute definite Integrals.
- Evaluate Limits of a functions numerically.